Saturday, March 22, 2014

Dickie O'Neal's Irish Pub Palm Springs celebrates St. Patrick's Day with KMIR Channel 6 Morning Show.




Dickie O'Neal's Irish Pub, Palm Springs celebrates 
St. Patrick's Day 
with KMIR Channel 6 Morning Show.




A Pub is not a bar!  You with think I wouldn't have to exclaim that, but I do.  On a daily basis, I have American guests who tell me, "I never stopped in here because I thought it was a bar."  I'd always reply, "What made you think it was just a bar?"  She shrugs her shoulders and tells me, "Well, it's a Pub.  I thought Pubs were bars."

Only in America.

Good gracious, woman!  How long has your family been in America?!   Attention citizens of United States...A pub is a place where friends, moms, dads, sis, and even Scruffy is welcome to sit down to eat and drink.  

Dickie's is a Pub, not a bar.

A bar is...well...a bar.

Dickie O'Neal's Irish-American Family Pub Restaurant in Palm Springs, CA welcomes St. Patrick's Day 2014 w/ a showcase of our delicious Irish Dishes available for feast.

Corned beef and cabbage, Bangers and mash, Reuben sandwich on swirled rye bread, Corned Beef sandwich, Mac n cheese with corned beef, Shepherd's pie, and much more.

95% of our recipes are made from scratch following my Grammy Rose's #grammyrose recipes that I enjoyed when I was growing up.

Visit us online at www.dickieoneal.com to see our entire menu!

Dickie O'Neal's Irish American Family Pub Restaurant
2155 North Palm Canyon Drive
Palm Springs  CA  92262

+1 760-325-2600